The Launchpad Edition of the Lauflicht Step Sequencer is completely bidirectional. This means: all changes made with the Launchpad are visible in the software plugin at once - and vice versa. Even the keyboard mode is completely bidirectional. So the Launchpad Step Sequencer is independent to use, you do not need the mouse anymore to create great sequences and songs.
- supports classic Launchpad, Launchpad S and Launchpad Mini
- 8, 16 or 32 steps
- unlimited tracks
- unlimited patterns
- multiple Launchpads support: automatic detection of up to four Launchpads. Chain your Launchpads to a huge step sequencer
- assign for each track a sample, sample bank, a vst instrument or a Midi instrument of your choice
- change assigned instrument of a track in real time (midi controllable)
- pitch whole track notes up/down (midi controllable)
- setup default values for each step: velocity, delay, note values including "note OFF", note length
- chord mode: insert up to 3 notes in one track
- variable note resolution: 3 modes switchable (for example edit 1/2, 1/4 or 1/16 notes)
- quick clear: delete all steps of a track at once
- complete bidrectional editing: all changes made with the Launchpad are visible in the software plugin at once - and vice versa
- autoload: new patterns are loaded into the plugin/Launchpad display automatically on pattern change
- all parameters changeable during play in the plugin
- Bidirectional Launchpad pattern control: scroll through the tracks with up/down buttons, make the next steps visible with left/right buttons and the "next page" button
- keyboard mode: create melodies with a virtual keyboard on the Launchpad in an intuitive and easy way
- powerful control matrix: assign up to eight parameters to every single step, like filter cutoff, delay, velocity or any other controllable parameter and change them in real-time. Also the note values of the steps can be controlled.
- pattern load mode: switch between up to sixteen stored patterns in real time or even mix the tracks of two different patterns.
- easy installation - automatic detection of the Launchpad(s), no Midi settings in Renoise needed
The greatest new features of version 3 are the multiple Launchpads support and the pattern load and mix mode.
If more than one Launchpad is connected to the computer, the plugin will detect all Launchpads automatically and cascade them to one big hardware step sequencer. Two Launchpads will result into a hardware 16 step sequencer and four Launchpads will result into a hardware 32 step sequencer. With the different note resolution modes and unlimited tracks this setup leads to a huge level of granularity and in-depth step sequencing.
The pattern load mode enhances the variety of sequencing in live situations. While the current pattern plays, it is possible to switch between up to 16 different patterns instantly by pressing an appropriate button on the Launchpad. This makes it easy to arrange and build up a new song sequentially. To mix between patterns, or to create a seamless transition or a surprising break in your performance also a split pattern which contains the half of the available tracks, can be selected and loaded into the currently playing pattern. In the studio or on the stage - it is really fun to switch between the patterns.
- multiple Launchpads support: cascading your Launchpads will extend the steps of the step sequencer! E.g. two Launchpads connected by the plugin will result into a 16 step hardware step sequencer.
- pattern load mode: load one of up to sixteen stored patterns in real time into the step sequencer. You could even mix the tracks of two different patterns. The pattern load mode enhances the variety of sequencing in live situations.
- easier installation - automatic detection of the Launchpad(s), no Midi settings in Renoise needed
- settings of the control matrix can be stored and loaded on the fly
- new free demo version with Launchpad support